Are you looking for practice? Come to us for an internship and you will gain knowledge and skills that you will be able to add to your CV and benefit from in your future profession. We are here for all students from secondary schools, grammar schools, higher vocational schools and universities.
The main focus of Volunteer Centre 67 is on linking local and foreign NGO’s seeking volunteer to those individuals who are looking for volunteering opportunities. Our job involves providing advice on where and how these individuals can apply for both local and foreign volunteer projects.
Our partners include social, cultural and environmental NGO’s and therefore any internship you choose can increase your knowledge and help bring about awareness to certain issues and topics. This opportunity will give you a general overview of the non-profit sector, and therefore help bring more awareness to a various number of volunteer projects both in the Czech Republic and abroad.
What activities will an intern do?
- preparation of evening programs (lectures and discussions with volunteers and interesting people, workshops, exhibitions and film screenings)
- promotion of events and volunteer opportunities (Facebook, website)
- presentation of our organization at non-profit festivals and fairs
- administrative work, errands
- other activities based on personal interests, such as creative graphic work, photography at events, etc.
And what do you get?
- an overview of volunteer projects both at home and around the world
- you will get to know the non-profit sector, you will get to know Brno non-profits that deal with various topics
- experiences and experience working in a team
- experience in organizing larger events
- support and feedback
We accept interns all year round, come and we'll discuss how you can get involved.
mobile: 776 594 804
Find our organisation advertised on https://erasmusintern.org/ under “Volunteer Centre Assistant”. If you are interested in working with us, send us your CV and motivation letter.